Each project has its own uniqueness, just like the people occupying the space. Engaging an Interior Designer for your home, work-space or vacation place needs to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone involved.
My intention in being 100% transparent about how I structure my fees for the work that I will be doing for you is to ensure that you will feel confident hiring JAGOD DESIGNS and excited about the results for years to come. To get a sense of project costs, below is a primer on fees.
1. Discovery Call: Let’s see if we are a match. 15 minutes complimentary chat.
2. Video Conference Call: Flat Fee: $125 for up to an hour.
3. Home Visit: $195/hr.
4. Pick My Brain: We meet for coffee (or rosé!) and I’ll be your sounding board to hear your ideas and offer my advise as long as needed. $125 for up to an hour.
5. The Big SWIRL: $500 and up. I come to you on site and work with your existing world and make things tidy, fresh and edited!
1. Master bathroom: $2500 + technical drawing time.
2. Kitchen: $3500 + technical drawing time.
3. Powder Room: $1500 + technical drawing time.
4. Living room, dining room, bedrooms, family room: $1500 per room + technical drawing time.
Administrative work: $45/hr.
Commute time: $40/hr.
Technical Drawings: $50/hr.
Mark-up on wholesale purchases made for YOU the client from my to-the-trade only vendors: 35%.
Mark-up on labor resources: 15%.
Designs fees are payable upfront for all jobs of 4 hours or less. For all projects that require over 4 hours of design time, a design fee payment schedule will be mutually agreed upon. When required, a contract between JAGOD DESIGNS and the client(s) will be available for review before signing.